Goodness people, pray for me!! I was downstairs drinking coffee this morning when I hear my sweet 3 year old saying to Paige - "Paige, I pooped in your fish net". I ran up stairs like I was trying to save my child from a fire...I hear Paige yelling at Trace so I am thinking, seriously? He did that? No, Surely not.....
Oh yes, he did!!! Paige is running to the bathroom with her fish net, poop dangling in the net. We try to get it out of the net but its stuck so we shake the net a bit and it finally makes its way to the toilet...where it belongs!!!
I failed to capture a picture since I was steaming.....but took a couple of after shots. :) Just another day in paradise - right.
HAAAAAA! Yes, I'm laughing!!
ReplyDeleteLord help, that is funny!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd he looks so very innocent!
He is so beautiful.
ReplyDelete