Kade is my oldest and most kind hearted child. I just have to brag on him a bit... yesterday I was trying to do some chores and you know, things just weren't coming together. I know that this never happens to anyone else ;) I asked Kade to do the dishes and he did, no complaining. Then I needed to straighten up the living room so I asked him to take Trace in the backyard and play with him in the sandbox and he did, no complaining. They came in and Kade tried to play Memory with crazy Trace. So patiently he tried to teach him to turn the cards over one at a time and find the matches. When Trace lasted about 2 minutes then decided to toss the cards all over the place, he patiently picked them all up and put the game away. I absolutely LOVE watching him play with Trace. He even talks in a really small voice and kindly tries to convince him to do the right thing. I can't wait to see how the Lord uses him. I can't believe he will be in 7th grade, wow!!! I love you Kade!
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
I absolutely love this blog entry! Zach is the same way, he is my right hand man (especially with Robert being gone all the time). I can't believe you are going to have a 7th grader!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this blog entry. Zach is the same way, he is my right hand man (especially with Robert being gone all the time). I can't believe you are going to have a 7th grader!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Kade has always been so sweet to them babies! Can't wait to see ya'll!! Love you!
ReplyDelete