Monday, August 31, 2009

Galveston Island

I know some people think that Galveston is not a cool beach but I guess if you have been to Florida then that doesn't compare!! Galveston is the only beach I have ever been to and I just LOVE it. While we were in TX, I soaked it up....salt, sand, waves, sea shells, sand dollars. FUN!

This is one of my favorite pictures!!!


Trace caught a crab! Well, It was dead but he still caught it. :) And he was so proud in case you didn't notice.



This pic cracks me up. In case you can't tell from this pic, my husband isn't a fan of the beach. HA! He was so sweet and let us play for hours without complaining but all the sand and salt make him crazy.





Paige and me, I think we had the most fun.


My kiddos in Galveston! So fun! I love the beach!!!



Our family had a great day at the beach! While we were in TX, we stayed a night at the beach. We had a fun time and I wish I hadn't taken for granted that we lived so close to Galveston when we lived in H-town. This was Trace's first time at the beach and I don't think Ty can remember the last time he went.


























1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. The beach holds a special place in my heart too. Everyone of our kids went to the beach as a newborn. In fact I went into labor with Zach at our beachhouse. This is the first summer our family did not spend time there. The kids went with their Grandparents but we didn't make it. I too, always took it for granted. I would give anything to have that little house back now!

    ReplyDelete