Looking at God's Awesomeness. :)
My lil Mini Me...
Poor kid fished for hours but no catch! He was certain he had a few bites though.

Some cute kiddos!

This girl CRACKS me up! Love my Alina.

Catchin....somethin.....

My fave girls!

Good Company but not so good fisin'. Didn't catch a thing!

HA! Looks like Erik and Sarah caught something else....look at that cute tummy.

Beautiful Manitou Lake!

Gotta Love CO! So beautiful!

A few little Indians I found hangin around!
Our Philos group, (means friendship in Hebrew), went on a fun, family camping adventure this past weekend. Camping in CO is completely different then camping in TX. I mean, the worst that can happen in TX is that you may get bit by a snake-but you will not die! So when we heard the news from the campground host that a bear had torn into some peoples things a few nights before we arrived.....I was like, oh well. Just Kidding!!!! More like, turn this car around-we're outta here. But seeing that we spent hours packing up the car and the 4 faces in the backseat looking at me with excitement, we said, "O.K., we'll make sure we put our food up at night". The first night in that tent I strategized my plan to protect my babies, and I was literally up all night, till I saw the sun fading through my tent. I didn't see or hear a bear anywhere so I assumed things were just fine! Saturday afternoon, the little host came driving around and stopped to tell us that a bear WAS at the campsite next to us and to make sure our food was put away. OH MY! I am normally pretty tough... I am the normally the "tomboy" of the bunch, I am so not scared of anything. DANG GINA!!! I AM SCARED OF BEARS!!! The little boys and I slept in the suburban Sat. night. So I am determined to get over this phobia, as my husband calls it. I plan on going camping a few more times this summer. :) It was a blast .....until the sun went down....then the anxiety set in. Fising was fun, views were amazing, friends we love, and s'mores were all my favorite parts of this trip! Until next time~
Oh My! I would of done the same thing! SCARY! But the pics are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, girl! Love the pix! Dean told me about the bear story, oh Brave Warrior Woman!!
ReplyDeleteSarah looks so cute with that little belly!
Thanks for sharing and I for one am glad the booger bear didn't get ya!