Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ready for A Break

I can't wait to feel the wetness and humidity of the air as we get closer to Houston. I know it will be hot, I know I will sweat the second I open the car door, I know that my pores will be opened and my wrinkles will slightly fade (yes!) , the mosquito's probably missed me too but I am so ready. I am ready for a break from the routines, reality, and sometimes confusion of my home called Colorado! TX BOUND BABY!!!


Oh, well, I guess I still have 9 days...... but I am ready.


Did I mention that I am ready for a break and the beach and not to mention MY FAMILY and FRIENDS!!!



1 comment:

  1. Girl. I am so gonna be praying for you...you want to go BACK to humidity?

    Are you kidding me???

    Hope y'all have fun!!

    ReplyDelete