Yeah, Trace is who I am talking about....here are a few pictures of just a couple of incidents yesterday. This first pic is Kade who apparently has a cut across his eyebrow - from my 3 year old who threw a book at him. Thank you Dr. Lanny for fixin him up so we didn't have to go to the ER. What a blessing to have a friend that is a Dr. and who lives right around the corner, we have 3 boys for crying out loud. Should we go ahead and start paying him now?

My kids love gum and Trace has been chewing since he had teeth, and not swallowing it but really chewing it. So when necessary, I use gum as a little bribe for good behavior at the grocery store....I mean I like to reward my kids for being so great at Wal-Mart. :) Trace was trying to make a mustache with his gum on the way home and got it all in his hair. So I had 2 choices - cut it or break out the peanut butter. You know I hate cutting that cute hair so peanut butter it was. MAN! Whoever said terrible 2's was crazy, I am thinking 3's are much worse. :)
All Clean!

How did it get on both sides???

He looks so mischievous. HA!
Soooo funny! Trace...allboy!!
ReplyDeletehey...your pics keep getting better and better!
Buff