Monday, May 11, 2009

Pancake Party!







I know Buffy will be excited that I am finally posting my pancake recipe. I got this recipe from my neighbor, here in CO, a couple of years ago. She was actually making these for a pajama party she was having. Her friends were all coming over in their PJ's for these yummy pancakes.
BEST PANCAKES EVER:
ingredients-
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp salt
3 TB sugar
1 3/4 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups of milk

My neighbor puts all the ingredients in her blender and just pours out of that. I mix it all in a bowl. AND if you want you can add whatever to this to make them super tasty. I like to add bananas, walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, and cinnamon. Here are some pics from this past Sat. morning. I didn't have anything to add but my family and friends that visit LOVE them. I don't put my extras in until I have already poured the lil' cake.
Hope you Enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Looks Yummy! I will try to cook these this week and take some pics! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Coy is our Saturday morning pancake maker! He'll be excited to have a new recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta tell you Bridget that I've been making these ever since you shared the recipe w/ me and haven't bought ready-made pancake mix in months! I even made little batches of the powder mixture and put it in little bowls as gifts for Christmas to our all of our friends here. I labeled it "Christmas Morning Pancakes" and included the recipe card on top. It was a hit! Thanks for sharing...everyone needs this one! -Jenna

    ReplyDelete