it is warm enough here in CO to play in the water. Growing up in TX, this is usually a year round event. So we were excited that it was 81 degrees today and the kids got to spray each other down with the water hose.... I love this time of year here, we have our windows opened most of the time. The big game around here is "who can go the longest with out turning on the air conditioner". You really don't need it till June. CRAZY, I know. Here are a few pics of the kids playing in our backyard. Don't look at the grass, its long and just turned green last week. :)
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
Ahh..so fun and the pictures are getting better and better! Go Bridge! hey..where is the pancake recipe?
ReplyDeleteYEAH Bridget! I am SO happy I can leave comments now! Your blog is great! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete