Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Birthday Girl

My Dirt Cake-Paige's Favorite.....recipe to come.
"The Girls"


Paige and Lauren! Besties!
I love this picture of Paige and this cute lil church in town.


Man, I can't believe my only daughter is 9! Her birthday was this past weekend and we had a blast. The things I really love about this girl are.....she is funny or at least she thinks she is funny and always laughs at her self, she loves bugs and getting dirty but she carries a purse and lip gloss. She takes up for her very big brother and it always embarrasses him. She can hang with her brothers and nothing really grosses her out. She is always up for whatever, she isn't hard to please. She is into clothes now a days and loves hats. She is friends with everyone but she'll call you out if your breath stinks...hahaha I love her freckles, her laugh, and her smile! I love you Princess Paige. (sometimes we call her Princess Fiona from the movie Shrek cause she is so tomboyish but loves a cute dress).





1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and you must share the cake recipe. Looks Yummy! They grow so fast! Watch out! Year 10 has been a big change! URGH!

    ReplyDelete