Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh How I love this Man,



Dean is my wonderful, amazing, awesome husband! We will be married today for 12 years. I know that the odds were against us since we were married and had Kade so young, but God knew what He was doing and had better plans for us! I am so grateful. Things I love about my man are, well first of all, he loves Jesus. He is kind, gentle, affectionate, makes me feel like I am still his #1, compliments me always, gives me Godly advice when I need it, cleans like no body's business, he is selfless, funny (very important to me :), we can laugh together about absolutely nothing, he just loves me as I am and all of my goofiness......which is pretty silly if you really know me. :) He listens to me even if what I am talking about is the least bit interesting, he is the best dad around. Our family comes first after his love for our Lord!!! Happy Anniversary to us!!! 12 Years and counting!

3 comments:

  1. OH how sweet! Happy Anniversary! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I am such a bad friend! I havn't been on your blog in a few days and look....I missed it! Happy belated Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh....and I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete