Friday, July 1, 2011

You and I

Today is in between....It's the day after Trace's birthday and the day before mine. After we had our first 2 we spent lots of time praying about what to do next. Should we try for # 3, is 2 good, we had a boy and a girl.....so, as you can see, we felt like we should try again for 1 more. Then came Ty....then questioning again. Thankfully we did decide to try for 1 more-Trace was due July 4th but when you have had 3 others, you think you have it down. You think you have a plan. I was so ready and my Dr. said it would be fine to deliver on June 30th! You don't have to tell this girl twice! So we did and I got to bring him home on the 2nd of July which happened to be my 30th birthday! (Being finished with having kids by the time I was 30 was also a silly goal of mine.)




He brings so much joy to our family! I could squeeze him all day! He looks so much like me when I was his age! He has my hair, skin color, eyes, sense of humor, and squinty little eyes. This is such a sweet pic of us. Just had to share it.


Celebrating this weekend!!! Happy 4th my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and the pic of you and your littlest.

    ReplyDelete