Friday, June 17, 2011

#1 Seller

So here it is...dun dun dun!!! Ladies and gentleman! Advocare's # 1 seller-Spark has changed my life. For real! My favorite flavor, Fruit Punch, tastes like red kool aid. (without all the sugar and red dye) It is loaded with B vitamins and 21 minerals and nutrients. It has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. It gives me energy and focus. (who are we kidding, i need focus like a 6 year old boy.)
Other Benefits:
1. Mental focus-I get things done and accomplished.
2. It has no crash after it wears off, unlike coke or coffee.
3. It only has 45 calories! yep!
4. I am in a much better mood at 3 o'clock than I ever was before. That is normally when I am getting tired and hungry. Oh, and super grumpy. Did I mention that it curbs your appetite too and speeds up your metabolism. If you are a woman, you probably snack like me around 4....like you just can't wait till dinner....aahhh. So, this helps! ALOT!





1 comment: