Most of you know I have started a new business. Some of you know that I love health and fitness, so this company and all of their products really caught my attention. The company is ADVOCARE. First, and most importantly, the reason I trust these products is their Advisory Board. There are 8, top Dr.'s and nutritionist in the US, that put together these supplements and vitamins. One specifically that only studies women's health - everything from weight loss to cancer. Then, there is a sports advisory council....I'm talking about the coach for the Chicago Cubs, coach for girls basketball at A&M, strength and conditioning specialist for the US air force academy..... I could go on! There are 17! I am going to start sharing with you on my blog about different products. Starting with my favorites! Maybe I could make Fridays, "Fit Fridays". hmm?
I love to see people who struggle with their weight and health find an amazing product that really works and that is actually safe. (not to say you don't have to do your part too...) I have heard so many testimonies from people and that gives me hope and keeps me motivated to tell others about Advocare.
So....tomorrow is Friday!
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment