Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catalyst

Another Advocare favorite!!! It was made for the US Olympic Women's wrestling team. They had to stay at a certain weight but couldn't lose any muscle. It started out in the Performance Line but when a few stay at home mom's figured out it works for the average joe....Advocare started selling it in the trim line. It really helps with losing weight and feeding muscle. I love it!! I take it 15 minutes before I work out and it gives me a boost for sure. I take it even when I don't work out, who doesn't want to be burning fat while running errands with their littles! If you or anyone you know is interested in hearing more about Advocare or it's products, please email me at bridgetwilliamson@yahoo.com or if you want to place an order for anything I mention you can visit advocare.com/11032945.




No comments:

Post a Comment