I posted something in May around Paige's
birthday about finding a verse in the Bible that would be her life verse. One that I could pray over her every day till.......forever. She is the one that actually found it. We told our kids last week to read their Bible's and write down a verse that stood out to them or one they felt like God was using to tell them something. She had a few but when she read this one, I knew it was the one.
"Whenever you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
"This is the way; walk in it."
Isaiah 30:21
I think about the things she will go through in school, in college, when she gets married and has kids and everything that life will hold for her. I pray that she always hears the Lord's still small voice and that He guides every step that she takes.
Awesome!!
ReplyDeletePerfect.
ReplyDelete