Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rockin' Slumber Party


My hubby went out of town this week for work so the kids and I headed to the Kroger's for a slumber partaaayy! :) Our night was super fun! Nicole even slept with me on their pull out sofa bed. :)


Pizza + coke 0 + movies + music + laughter + dazbog = perfect night!


These pics are of me and Chris...jammin. The more our families hang together, the more we all realize that Chris and I must have been separated at birth...really. Who can I talk to about this? A Bridget man? huh? Anyways, we had a blast!! He has been playing guitar and singing FOREVER,(and he is amazing at it - could listen to him all day!!!), but I am so thankful he doesn't mind me playing with him even though I am a beginner. Thanks Christopher!!!





Me and my favorite girl Nicole, (aka Chris's wife). Another strange thing-she is a Dean woman...weird how we all connect, and fit, and stuff, and so forth. ;) I love her! She gets me on so a many levels, (maybe cause she is married to a man me). She is there for me - always - listens, prays, gives Godly advice, laughs, cries, gives me hugs and loves..... Her and Chris together make my world a much better place. I really can't imagine my life with out them. :)


The boys sleeping with sweet Gracie. Their pooch. They thought it was the coolest thing ever that she slept in the bed with them. :)


The girls, sweet girls. When I look at this pic, I think-yep, that's my daughter...mini me. :) Just plain goofy.


Oh Sweet Niblets!! This pic makes me smile. Chris loves playing with my boys and they are super cute together. I know my boys LOVE him. They can't wait to spend time with him when he comes over....or when we go to their casa. Trace calls Chris's beard his dog jaw. When we first started hangin out, Trace would try to touch his hairy face and Chris would bark & snap at him, and so the beard became the "dog jaw". Super cute. RUFF!










1 comment:

  1. I love your guts! Thanks for spending the weekend with us. We love having our house filled with you and your family -- love, laughter, music and coffee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete