Saturday, January 16, 2010

Have you Ever???

...Had friends that instantly felt like family? We hadn't until a few months ago when we met the Kroger's. Dean and I have been married for 12 1/2 years and have NEVER had friends that we instantly bonded with....until now. Our whole families blend like we have known each other for years and years.
Thank you Lord for the friends you have put in my life. I know that all good things come from You. You knew just what we needed and You met our needs as you always do!! 1 John 4:12



1 comment:

  1. I love you! Reading your blog makes me cry sometimes but also reminds me to treasure what we have now. We just left hangin out with you guys at Chick-fill-a. We chatted about our day, shared what God is doing in our lives and I about peed my pants laughin at Dean's big tongue. "God deals out joy in the present, the now." Eclesiastes 5:20

    ReplyDelete