Thursday, January 28, 2010

A New Passion

This is the guitar I have borrowed from a friend....Isn't it cute? It's kinda small but good for learning I guess.
My lil fingers are calloused... no more pretty nails for me...It' so worth it!


As I said before in an earlier blog, I am learning to play the guitar. I have been playing for 3 weeks now and I am becoming a little obsessed.....I can't put it down, and when I do, I am thinking about a new song or what songs are what chords. WOW, is it possible at 33 I have found my passion. I keep waiting for the day or week that comes when I just don't feel like playing it but so far it has been the complete opposite. Maybe its because I am learning worship songs and I love singing to my Jesus....maybe it's because when I hang out with my friends that play also, I can play songs and sing with them. It's just a great out let for me and time I can really connect with the Lord. Love it.


1 comment:

  1. That's GREAT!! We all need to find our own way to express the love we have for Jesus. Awesome that you found yours!! I've found mine too...

    ReplyDelete