Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vinegar and Grace

This morning Ty was continually talking back so I told him, after several warnings, that I was giving him a teaspoon of vinegar. (sorry if you think i am crazy, its good for you and sometimes keeps the mouths of my yappers closed.) When, I talked to him I decided to not do it. You know, give a little grace like God does when we mess up.

Trace who thinks its great when his big bubby gets in trouble said, "Mom, did you give him vinegar?"
M-"no, i gave him grace"
Trace-"so, Ty got grace in his mouth?"
M-"not quiet but i showed him grace by not disciplining him."
Trace-"so now ty has vinegar and grace in his mouth."
M-"sure" :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the little things like this that you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you have a spirited one on your hands don't you!! He is TOO CUTE!!! Loved the post about him wanting to run outside and eat snow when it was like 19 degrees!!!

    ReplyDelete