I have decided that at my ripe old age of 33, I am going to learn to play the guitar. I honestly don't think you are ever too old to learn something new. Besides that, it's on my bucket list. So, I have been playing and learning now for a whole 5 days. I officially have calloused finger tips and am getting a new guitar on Friday! I have kinda, almost, a little slower than normal, learned how to play, "How Great is Our God". Great first song to learn, huh?!
I encourage you all to learn something new this year ~ especially if it can be used to serve God.
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
Love it! I just got a piano a few months ago and I am about to take lessons! I love bucket lists!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! I wish you lived closer I could give you my guitar... the one that Robin bought me 7 yrs ago... that I vowed I would learn to play.... and I got calloused finger tips and everything... and after 3 wks it went back in it's case and hasn't seen the light of day since... poor thing... it really needs someone to use it :( Keep going!! Can't wait to hear you play me a song!!! I want a piano so Bailey and I can learn together. I've been looking for a used one.... we'll see.....
ReplyDelete