I am not referring to the back fire that my old 76 Camero used to make.....
My 3 year old has a carpet burn on his back and couldn't remember what it was called so he kept saying, "mom, my back fire hurts". :) I didn't correct him, of course, cause I think it's cute and super funny. :)
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
I love stuff like this!! Our 6 year old got some scrapes from climbing a tree when he was about 4. Jayme told him he looked cool with his "battle scars" so he came running over to me and said, "Look at my war scratches Mommy!"
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on correcting them...sometimes their way of saying stuff is WAY cuter :)
That is just too cute! Out of the mouth of babes!! I bet he is a joy and turkey all wrapped in one...and the cutest little man on top of it all!!
ReplyDelete