Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just can't wrap my head around it.....

Things have been a little crazy lately....my husband has been out of town like crazy. I feel for single mom's. The bummer is that we don't have family here so taking the 4 crazies to grandma's is not an option. We are making it though, and honestly haven't struggled too much. Our friends and church family have kept us busy. YAY!

So some of you know that my hubby has a new job position at his company and he is loving it. The catch - we have to move back to Houston. I have been so confused and quite emotional lately. We have no idea when we have to move which makes it even harder. We know this is God's will, it's just hard sometimes to see the big picture. So, I pray, and talk to my CO family and pray some more. I am so thankful that we are always walking in faith. We came to CO confident that God was going to do a great work in us and He has. I am trying to remember all the times God was so faithful and cling to that instead of all the "whys and what ifs" that seem to be creeping up.

Don't get me wrong, TX is really home. I am excited to be close to my family and friends there. I can't wait for some humidity.(crazy i know) I just didn't know God wanted to do this....now.... really? We are so happy and are growing spiritually more that ever before. But here we go!!! Stepping out in faith and clinging to His promises and the cross!!

I will keep y'all posted as to when we are heading back. :) I covet your prayers as we all adjust to this awesome, confusing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment