"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58
Friday, February 12, 2010
WHO DAT?
Superbowl FUN!!
This was our after game entertainment.... :)
Jenna and Dustin!
Dean with his football face and happy Chris. :)
Kade and Ty - cheering for the Colts....BOOO
Us girls
A whole bunch of kids.
Man, I miss that beard! my cutie...makin guacamole.
Go Saints! Our house was a little divided for super bowl. Kade and Paige and her friends were cheering for the Colts but the rest of us were hoping the Saints would pull it off! AND THEY DID! woo hoo! Here are some fun pics from our fun partaaay.
Hey Friends! I'm slightly insane from life experiences and am also crazy about a few things like Jesus, music, coffee, and my family. My hubby and I have 4 kids and have been in a constant state of change over the past few years with move after move...I hope this blog makes you laugh, gives you inspriration, and points you toward our Creator! Enjoy a peek into this crazy life of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment