Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Crazy, Crazy Life

So, I haven't blogged in a while and it's because I have been so busy! January has come and gone, I can't believe it's February....10th! Here is a run down of my craziness....Dean has a new position at work which is requiring him to travel a bit, we found out we will be moving back to TX but don't know when, we had friends visit from TX and that was FUN, started leading kids worship, have had some ear issues and have to get an MRI, women's Bible study starting, and I have 4 kids .... yeah, that sums it up!!! Man!!! and that's it....
Pics to come from Superbowl and sledding in Breck!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Are you happy, sad? Things seem to be going so well there, maybe you are sad to come back to Texas! ;o( Moving around is not for the weak but I sure think it would make you stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre leaving?!?!?! :( noooo!!!

    ReplyDelete