Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mud Bugs...

at the Crawfish Shack! Our family met us in Crosby for some crawfish and fun!
I have to say driving through the town I grew up in was so fun. All the memories of school days, friends, houses we lived in, places we worked. Loved it!
So I have been eating these things since I was 3. My dad's side of the family is from Louisiana and we can boil and eat some crawfish. Dean, Randy, (my bro in law), and myself went through 20lbs today. mmmmm You must suck the heads! Juicy and Spicy
You do get a little messy but it is so worth it!


These next couple of pics make me a proud mamma! Go Paige and Kade!!









Ty likes playing with them more than eating them!


Here is a pic of Dean and I with his parents and sister.









1 comment:

  1. Dean's parents must be so happy that their son married you.

    ReplyDelete