Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chatter Box on a LONG drive

On our 17 hour journey home from Spring Break in TX, my 3 year old would not stop talking. Since Dean drove the whole way, I had the privilege of crowd control! Oh, what fun! The other 3 kids seem to entertain themselves pretty well, Trace was good but couldn't seem to close his lips. AAHHHH Calgon take me away.

This is just a snippit of our hours of conversation:

T - mom, who made those railroad tracks?
M - Oh, probably some men.
T - no mom, it was choo choo train guys.
T - mom, can we eat grass?
M - sure, if you want but it doesn't taste good.
T - well, I think flowers will taste better.
T-mom, what are you lookin at?
T - mom, what are you loookin at?
T - mom, when I grow up, can I be a shark?
M - no, God made you a boy not a shark.
T - why mom? I really wanna be a shark with big sharp teeth.
M - sorry buddy...
T - can I turn back into a baby?
M - no, your going to just keep getting bigger.
T - can I change into a Chinese baby?
M - no....
T - mom, what are you lookin at? What is Paige lookin at? mom, mom......

This went on for hours....I kept lookin at Dean like hhheeeelllppp meeee.
It was really funny for about 5 minutes....I know there will be a day when he doesn't want to chat so much so I'll be thankful for 17 hour road trips. :)

1 comment:

  1. Our 6 year old never.stops.talking. If he does, he's alseep in about two minutes. Glad Ihaven't had to handle that for 17 hours in a car...yet

    ReplyDelete