Spring Break in TX was good! We had a rough start but ended on a great note. It was cool and rainy one day but the rest of the week was pretty sunny...and windy. Here are some pics from our week.
This here is Tammy. She is like a sister to me, we lived together after I graduated HS, she introduced me to my hubby, we can talk about everything and anything-no judging. We lub each other. She also let our crazy family of 6 stay the whole week with her and her family.

We stayed 1 night at The Woodlands Resort just to have some hang time with the kids. After all, it was their Spring Break. It was fun but too cold to swim. Thankfully we had a hot tub near our room.


I really miss the trees in TX. CO is beautiful but there really aren't any trees except Christmas ones....or evergreens is what they are really called.

Good times with my lil sissy. At the crawfish shack in Crosby! Can't wait to spend more time with her. Love you jame.

We have always joked, since Kade was a tiny baby, that he looks like he belongs to my sister. They have those cute eyes, and lil lips. I promise he is mine, I will never forget that labor and delivery....
oh Lord help me forget..... :) just kiddin.

Here is the whole gang together...this is just mine and Jamie's kids....Holy Cow. I know. Love it!

All in all we had a great trip! I was needing some time with my sis and friends. The Lord answered so many prayers and we have answers to most of our questions about what is to come. One thing we do know is that we are moving to Montgomery, TX and the goal is to have us there before school starts next year. Praise the Lord!
YEE HAW!!!
sounds like y'all had a blast! Montgomery is where I'd pick to move too. I love it out there and two of my besties live there.
ReplyDelete