Monday, March 8, 2010

Dinner Table

Dinner time at our house is always pretty crazy. If one of them says something funny, that's it! It's giggles and shouts.....spoons dropping and they just nag each other on and on.... you get the pic. It's a great ole' time. Here are some pics of the craziness tonight....

Paige apparently likes to use her mouth to hold her spoon. Wow, just noticing my kids have the best table manners....none of the boys are sitting with their knees down.

Kade's eyes are crossed, Paige is cracking up and that little red towel was just on Trace's head!
Thank goodness the chili was good. I love dinner time at my house!

2 comments:

  1. I am just so impressed how clean they are! PJS come after dinenr and a bath around here! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really growing! It's good to see them...give them hugs for me and I promise, Red Robin....somewhere!

    ReplyDelete