Here are my favorite songs for this month. I love finding new Christian music and it can be hard since the cool sounding stuff isn't played much - except of course on Way FM. I know my TX buds don't have Way so check these out on itunes or the Way FM website.
5. You Found Me by The Fray-this is actually played on secular stations too, just hope people know who he is talking about.
4. Movin' by Group 1 Crew-kinda hip hop..ish. lv it. makes me wanna dance! Kade saw them in concert and got to meet them. Super nice group and totally in love with our Jesus.
3.The Motions by Matthew West- reminds me to cherish every day...not just go through the motions. This is a great worship album. Every song has really great lyrics. Love it!
2.So Beautiful by Manafest-kinda rocky and rappy at the same time. Really fun.
1. Take me as I am by FM Static-really great lyrics and the lead singer is also in Thousand Foot Krutch. You know there are those Christian songs that would just be better for your grandma, well, this CD is so good and current. The whole album is good. I highly recommend it.
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment