It is very rare that I make dinner for my family and EVERYONE likes it. There are 6 of us so its expected....they will at least take a few thank you bites......but this is a winner with them ALL!
"Chicken Bundles" is what their called. Geri Blankenship/Blackburn made these for me after I had Trace a few years ago, and you would have thought they were coated in chocolate-they ate and ate. So I thought I would share since these kinds of meals can be hard to find.
Ingredients:
1 lb chicken breast
2 pkg crescent rolls
1 pkg croutons
3 tbs of butter-melted
block of cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Here we go....
Boil the chicken breast till it can be pulled apart-mix with softened block of cream cheese, melt your butter, crush your croutons, and with your crescent rolls-make squares, (just press the seams of 2 together). Spoon out the chic and cream cheese mixture onto the squares, and fold over the crescent - press edges till they are sealed. Dip the little bundle in the melted butter and then in the crushed croutons. Do the rest....its messy, but fun, and worth it. Follow baking directions on crescent package. Heat up the COM soup to pour over the top or just as a little dip.
YOUR DONE! YUMMY! If you try this, let me know what your family thinks.
Thanks Geri Ann! Oh and you might want to add a veggie as a side........
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment