"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58
Thursday, April 23, 2009
How would you feel?
Paige and Ty's conversation yesterday:
P: "oohhh, look at that ant carrying that fly away"
T: "cool" (as he picks up the fly and squeezes it)
P: "Ty! How would you feel if you were about to eat lunch and someone came over and took it from you and squished it?"
Hey Friends! I'm slightly insane from life experiences and am also crazy about a few things like Jesus, music, coffee, and my family. My hubby and I have 4 kids and have been in a constant state of change over the past few years with move after move...I hope this blog makes you laugh, gives you inspriration, and points you toward our Creator! Enjoy a peek into this crazy life of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment