Today was one of those days....
The kids were fighting nonstop, talking back, throwing fits, calling names- you get the picture. This is not normal around here. An occasional fight or fit is expected but "dang Gina". It was literally ALL DAY. I was exhausted! So I went back and forth on whether or not to go to Bible study tonight, and you would think I would want to get out of the house, right? Well, I finally decided to go, late, so that I would miss worship, (I have cried enough today). And of course God had something just for me......grace and more grace!
Grace is favor.
Grace is available because God is gracious.
Grace is power.
Grace is previous.
Just when you feel like you can't go on, God's grace will pull you through.
This verse was just for me tonight:
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2Corinthians 12:9-10
AMEN! I am so glad God speaks to me where I'm at, through His word!
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment