My sweet baby girl is about to be 11! UUUGGGGHHHH! I can't believe how grown up she has gotten over this past year. Don't get me wrong, the girl is exactly like her momma so she is a little crazy. Oh, the things we have had to talk about this year from shaving to bra's to maxi pads. HA! Here is a picture of her when she was 7. She brings so much joy to our family! I couldn't imagine life with out her.

I think it's extremely important to pray for your children and I have been praying and searching for a verse for each of them. It will be their verse that Dean and I will pray over them for the rest of our lives. I will post the verse for Ms. Paige on her birthday that is coming up. I encourage you all to find some scripture to pray over your kiddos.
Paige looks so cute in this picture! No kiddos for us yet...but we will def. pray for a verse for them too! Love ya!
ReplyDelete