Monday, May 16, 2011

14, 14, 14

We just celebrated a very big 14 years of marriage! Both of our parents didn't make it past 10, so we are feelin' pretty cool, and praising the Lord. :) We went to Galveston for the weekend! I know some of you think it's not that great of a place but we love it! (Well, Dean likes the pool where there is no sand.) Here is a run down of our relationship, these pics will sum it up...............



1. Don't hold a grudge...it's so miserable. Just agree to disagree and move on! :)


2. You must always dance...like no one is watching.

Then laugh at yourself for looking like a total dork!



3. Drink lots of coffee together and talk about life-your dreams, God size plans,
and anything that you think will be weird or silly....
then dance some more.


4. Find a good compromise. After a nice walk on the sea weed infested beach, we sat by the pool. (He prefers the pool, see above comment)
We found lawn chairs where one was in the shade and one in the sun.
I still love laying out and if you have ever seen Dean,
you know he has the best skin in the world from staying sun screened up or in the shade.




5. Most importantly........LAUGH!!! then LAUGH some more!!!




That sums up our time, then my hubby drove back to Kingwood

to grab our crew so they could celebrate with us!


With McDoanld's milkshakes!


I never knew we'd be here and know that the only reason that we are, is because of Christ! He saved us, saved our marriage so many times, He has broken the chain of addiction and divorce through us. I know now that we have all we need to finish the race set before us.

Looking forward to the next 14!


Dean + Bridget = LOVE


Yeah, I went all high school, I sure did. HA! Keepin' it fresh!














No comments:

Post a Comment