Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Festivities

This little girl turned 11 last week. Oh My Goodness! I still can't believe she is going to be in Middle School in the fall. She was just running around with her bunny and plug, (pacifier), singing "You are my Sunshine" a week ago it seems. She is turning into quite the young lady. She no longer catches frogs to carry in her purse, there is actually lip gloss in there.
I am so proud of her! She is caring, funny, kind hearted, funny, beautiful, thoughtful, funny....and funny. She has recently decided that she wants to be a marine biologist because too many girls want to be a vet. The girl loves animals, and is learning to play the cello, and can't wait for her theatre class to start back up. I still am not 100% sure what I want her "life verse" to be. I will keep praying and reading the Word till I feel like I have found it. :) It's very important to Dean and I. I am so thankful for her!







Happy 11th sweet girl!




Oh MY~ finally got a cell phone. :)




Hot dogs and slumber party in the tent. :)





Fun weekend celebrating!









(then 1 by 1, our family all got strep throat....yep)










No comments:

Post a Comment