Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Easter service was so great this past weekend. Not only did we celebrate Jesus' resurrection but remembered the cross and what it means. Lots of people rededicated their lives and some even accepted Christ for the first time. I love to see God moving in people's lives.
One thing I would hope that everyone knows about church or God in general is that you don't come to Christ after you think you've gotten your life in order. I mean who has their life in order, really? I know no one. Christ wants you to come to him just as you are, where ever you might in life, all the brokenness and baggage you have. He is the one who will bring healing and deliverance to areas in your life where its needed. I know so many people who won't go to church because of some things going on in their life.


Don't wait!


Run hard after God!

This pic is so cute but I have to be honest....it makes me choke up a little. My kids are getting so big! Time is flying! Soon they will be living their own lives and making their own decisions. Make the most of each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment