Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy Girl

My little girl has been busy!!!

She was in a play that had 5 shows in 3 days....and the play was 2 hours long!

She rocked it!

It's totally her thing!

She found her niche! We are so proud of her.

I still can't believe she'll be in Jr. High next year! Man, time is a flyin'.

The schools here have a Manner's Banquet for 5th graders.

They have to dress up, they are served a 5 course meal, and are expected to use their manners that they have been learning.

You know, stuff that I have no idea about like which fork to use 1st.

The boys had to even pull the chairs out for the girls.

So cute and one thing I really love about the south!

It is important to have good manners around these parts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment