Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Never Replaced

I am really missing my TX friends! They know all the good, bad, and ugly about me. It's easy, I don't have to work at it and sometimes I don't even have to speak for them to understand me. It's the best but we are worlds apart....or really states.....so I talk to them on the phone every day just about, to get my fix of the way friendship is supposed to be. I pray all the time that this amazingly beautiful place that God has me will some how bring comfort to my sometimes lonely heart. I know that this is the time in my life where God is saying, "I'm right here". I want and am depending on God to fill that void in my life and maybe that is why I am here.? hmmmm.....

"Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians 4:16

2 comments:

  1. Loved going to your blog site and getting connected to y'all. We miss y'all too. Loved your quote from 2 Corinthians 4:16! You are an inspiration in your walk with the Lord. I am reminded of Proverbs 31 when I read your blog and think of you. Proverb 31:26-31 : "She speaks wisely. She teaches faithfully. She watches over family matters. She is busy all the time. Her children stand up and call her blessed. Her husbsand also rises up, and he praises her. He says, 'Many women do noble things. But you are better than all the others.' Charm can fool you. Beauty fades. But a woman who has respect for the Lord should be praised. Give hre the reward she has earned. Let everything she has done bring praise to her at the city gate." Thank you and Dean for being such an inspiration in your walk with the Lord. We love you all! Love, Pam & Greg, and Sean, Jacob, and Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU BRIIIIIISKETTA!! I miss you everyday!!! I am so blessed that God brought us together!!

    T:)

    ReplyDelete