Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Lovin It

Occasionally I like to have an iced coffee and it's usually when I have had a rough morning and this morning was rough. After cooking breakfast, getting dinner ready, lunches, and trying to at least jump in the shower for 5 minutes, then breaking up numerous fights all before 7:30-I was in for a treat. :) After a friend told me about the Iced, non-fat, vanilla coffee at Mc Donalds, I must say...It's Delicious!!! MMMMM...... I'm lovin it! And it's much cheaper and bigger than Starbucks.



1 comment:

  1. I agree, they are good. I get a little irritated though at their sizes. They have three sizes but they aren't small, medium, large..they are medium, large, extra large. I like the biggest ones or it's too sweet but I often forget to say extra! Isn't it great to find little things that help you on a bad day?

    ReplyDelete