This week I went to Lifetime Fitness, my gym...THE gym! I love it! I go around 4 times a week, and work my booty off. :) I was on the stair master, dripping sweat, breathing hard, wishing I had enough balance to grab my water and take a swig when I look around and I see a tiny lady...WALKING...on the treadmill. This is nothing unusual here in CO. EVERYONE is skinny. I mean seriously people. I work so hard to just look average. UGH!! I get discouraged thinking how in the world can I work so hard and give 100% in every workout and not look like that???
Then I was reminded....of what my God thinks of me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made! and we are not to conform to this world....
So I try to focus on how good I feel, healthy, and happy. I do think it is very important to be healthy and look cute for your hubby. He thinks I look cute, so ladies-don't be discouraged! Be happy! God made you perfectly and just the way He wanted you to be! The world says skinny is pretty but we are not here to conform to what "they" think. RIGHT?!
Now it's almost time to eat!! HA! Happy Thanksgiving!! Oh, did I mention, I like to eat. ;)
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
I needed to read this. Thanks Bridget.
ReplyDelete