Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh ..... This Kid is funny.....



Dean took the kids swimming the other day and Trace looked at Dean and said,"Dad, I like your heftiness". If you have seen Madagascar 2, just remember that big hippo Moto Moto, he says this to his girlfriend hippo. :)
Yesterday I had to get blood work done at the Dr. and Trace kept yelling happily, "Mom, if I say stupid, your gonna give me a wooopin and spank my bottom, right?"
If only you could hear these things in his cute lil 2 year old voice! I have some serious entertainment, and its FREE. I am really enjoying him since this stage won't last too much longer. He will be 3 in a few weeks. Man, time flys!

2 comments:

  1. "I like em big, I like em chunky.
    I like em big, I like em plumpy.
    I like em round, with sumthin, sumthin,
    They like my sound, they think I'm funky."

    We watch Madagascar 2 at least TWICE each day, so I have Moto Moto's song memorize and yes I secretly sing it randomly throughout the day b/c it cracks me up. I think it is hysterical that Trace said that to Dean. Gotta tell Dustin.
    LYF, Jenna

    ReplyDelete