"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Fun in the Sun
Summer's in CO are so much fun. It does get hot but it is so dry that it is still enjoyable,and there is so much to do and see. These are some pics from Castle Wood Canyon. Fun, family time!!!
Hey Friends! I'm slightly insane from life experiences and am also crazy about a few things like Jesus, music, coffee, and my family. My hubby and I have 4 kids and have been in a constant state of change over the past few years with move after move...I hope this blog makes you laugh, gives you inspriration, and points you toward our Creator! Enjoy a peek into this crazy life of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment