
So I have been missing home, yep, I said it! I miss my friends that know me better than my family, the ones I have known for my whole life. I miss my little sister who was my shadow for more than 1/2 of my life. I took care of her in a big sister/motherly kind of way. I miss that southern hospitality. The heat, mosquitos, hurricanes, and roaches bigger than a mouse....I am just not caring about that right now. I will continue to cling to the verse that I have been cilnging to since we moved here - Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I know that most importantly I want to be in God's will....I guess right now, I am supposed to be here in CO. It is beautiful! I am thankful that God didn't move us to New York or Africa......but for now, I am just missing home.
Ah...bridge I miss u Yoo!
ReplyDeleteAh....Bridge.. I miss u too!
ReplyDeleteI'll say a special prayer for you Bridget. I don't know you better than anyone, but none the less, I miss you too. And I'm certain that Dustin misses Dean. ;0)
ReplyDelete