This past week, my husband and I went to Vegas. It was for meetings really but they let the wives tag along occasionally. Some people may not know that we got married there almost 14 years ago. YEP! We hadn't been back either, till last week. Of course the "strip" looks so different from when we were there but we made sure we took a walk down to Treasure Island to reminisce about our wedding day. We even walked up to the wedding chapel on the 2nd floor and had a lady take our picture. It was really sweet. We were so young, I was 20 and Dean was 21. Sometimes I can't believe we did that! No one was there, just the 2 of us...young and in love. ;)

This is it! Ladies and Gentlemen...we were married in this very spot! It was really cool to stand there with him again. It just reminds me so much how far we have come. And that we wouldn't be here, maybe not even married, if it wasn't for God. Thankfully shortly after we were married, we decided to live for Jesus! 100%. He has been the glue in our marriage. Our hearts are woven together through Him. We are so grateful that He saved us!

( I am really bummed that I didn't bring my "good" camera on this trip. I got another little one for Valentine's Day that I picked out but it is taking super fuzzy pics.) :(
Happy Valentine's Day, Dean!
You will forever be my Valentine!!!
I love you, Babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment