Our Life Group is going through the book, "Power of a Praying Parent". I am just in the beginning but it is so good. I highly recommend it. As I read through and find good "nuggets" I will post them and hopefully they will be an encouragement to you as a parent!
"At every stage of their lives our children need and will greatly benefit from our prayers. They key is not trying to do it all by ourselves and all at once, but rather turning to the expert parent of all time-our Father God-for help. Then, taking one step at a time, we must cover every detail of our child's life in prayer. There is great power in doing that, far beyond what most people imagine."
"...without God we are destined to repeat the mistakes of our past and mimic what we observed."
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment