Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweet R & R

We are officially a week from moving back to the Lone Star State so we decided to take a little mini vaca last weekend with our besties. If you head South on 25, take the Walsenburg exit, head west into the mountains about 30 minutes you will run into the cutest town called Cuchara. Our friends, the Corkill's, introduced us to this special place last year. We love it there. So we laughed, drank coffee, watched movies, fished, relaxed, and just enjoyed the beauty that was all around us. Oh, how I will miss this place and these people!!!


Most of the time you could find Nicole and I doing this: sitting on the porch, looking at the mountains, talking about life, and drinking coffee. :)

Yeah, I know....breathtaking!

The lil' Indians we found around the cabin.
You may find this next pic framed somewhere in my new house!

We found a cute lil' river!
Love You Kroger's!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment