Friday, May 28, 2010

The Holy Spirit

Matthew 3:16
"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him."
John 14:16
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."
Galatians 5:22
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control."

(just a few verses that i love on the Holy Spirit)
I have learned so much about walking in the Spirit, living by your convictions, and loving all. When I moved to CO, I was legalistic, judgemental, and burnt out in my walk with Christ. So as a reminder of what all the Lord has shown and taught me here I got this-a dove. I love it and I love that I am free in Christ Jesus! amen.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh...I can't believe u didn't mention this on the phone last night! U did it. :)
    buff

    ReplyDelete