It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here. After we were under contract with our house here, we had to find one in TX. My hubby was in Houston for work so I gave him a list of a few houses I really liked. He looked at them all but there was 1 that just seemed perfect for our family! So, being the ADD wife that I am, I said, "o.k. cool, let's buy it"! I know some of you would never let your husbands pick out your next house but mine is really picky! I mean really! Plus I get overwhelmed with those big decisions. It's true. Dean picked out my car too. I can spend some serious dough on shoes and jeans but please don't make me decide what car to get....there are so many to choose from..... aahhhhhh
Dean really wanted me to see it so I hopped on a plane last Friday, got there at 10:30 p.m., looked at the house Sat. morning, LOVED it, signed the contract, hung out with my sis and friends, then took the first flight back to CO Sun. morning. I couldn't miss Mother's Day but getting up at 4:30 in the morning wasn't that fun....really. So we'll be back to the heat soon! Which I am pretty excited about since it is stinkin' SNOWIN'!!!!! See y'all soon!
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
Brig, So glad that everything is working out for you!!
ReplyDelete