Monday, April 12, 2010

Keeping the Faith

Spending time with good girlfriends is one of my favorite things to do! Our hubby's watched the kids while we snuck away to a little cabin outside of Woodland Park. We laughed, cried, watched chick flicks, talked about everything and anything, ate yummy stuff, danced, and painted our nails..... I am so thankful for these girls, their friendship means so much to me.






Now, back to reality....back to planning and packing, back to all the uncertainty that comes with moving. I really don't know how to rationalize any of this any more. Most of my posts from now on will probably just be the in's and outs of what it's like to move. How our family is coping and hopefully will give y'all and idea of how you can be praying for us. This isn't going to be easy....
We are completely trusting in the Lord! It is very hard for me to see what He is doing and at this point I am just taking one day at a time. Hebrew 11 on faith was what the Lord showed me this weekend. I know He is in this, I know it's His plan ~ so I am choosing to keep the faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment