I had a really great weekend with my aunt and family. She came to visit from San Antonio. She helped me pack, rearrange, and clean out some rooms in our house. It was hard for me not to feel a little...ok ALOT - sad. I was taking down pictures of my family and friends that I love. I won't be seeing those pictures again till we get into our new house. Speaking of new house, I am so frustrated! We really want to move to Montgomery but there are NO houses available. Either God has our specific one picked out and its just not on the market yet or we are going to be heading to Kingwood. Which I am also fine with but I really wanted to be in a smaller town. So needless to say, my hubby and I are seeking the Lord every day for direction! I know that is just where He wants us. :)
I also got some time Sunday during and after church to let off some serious steam....after pretty much bawling my eyes out at church, (thanks nicole and chris for listening and for all the hugs and encouragement!!), then going for a good long 9 mile run with my favorite girls-I am feeling better! I think?!
Whew! Time to get movin' on getting this house ready to be put on the market....Friday is a coming FAST!!!
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
I am praying for you Bridget.
ReplyDelete